Sunday, July 10, 2022

ALICE IN DEMONLAND: PART 1

This is the walkthrough for the 1st Chapter in the Alice in Demonland series by Delight Games (Premium).

If you are looking for a preferred path to follow, I have highlighted those choices. It will help you to get the high score.

Choices which have been struck through indicate that either the character dies there or game over.

 

Starting stats - Life: 10, Cool: 0

Choice 1

1 Say,"The same old thing you always say, Peter.", with a wink. (Cool +1)
2 Recite his speech about weapons (Cool +1) [Achievement: Intellectual!]
3 Recite his speech about the seven deadly sins (Cool -1)
4 Admit to just focusing on killing underlings (Cool +2
 

Choice 2

1 Charge with my katana (Cool +1) [Achievement: Got medieval on 'em!]
2 Use my pistol on a few before they reach the group (Cool +2)
3 Run through the crowd, stabbing them with my dagger (Cool +1, Life -2)
 

Choice 3

1 I just don't want any of you to win
2 I'm not trying to win - 'm just better than the rest of you [Achievement: Snarky!]
3 Maybe I'm not as much of a queen of hearts as you think (Cool -1)
4 Don't worry, if I win, I promise I'll try to take all of you up there with me [Achievement: Good Girl!]
 

Choice 4

1 Gilbert, since he was the only one wounded - He could use a sympathy gift. (Cool -1)
2 Eric, since it's his birthday. (Cool +2)
3 Georgia - She fought impressively next to me and you could use a friend (Cool +1) [Achievement: Best Friends Forever!]
4 No one - Keep it, and use it to get more practice, if I can.
 

Choice 5

1 Eric's demon sire could come to kill him tonight (Cool -1) [Achievement: Tactless]
2 I guess it would be nice to get a real date in before...you know. (Cool -2) [Achievement: Trouble Maker]
3 Aren't you worried about things going horribly wrong?
4 It must be tough to be in love with someone under these circumstances (Cool +1) [Achievement: Counselor Troi]
 

Choice 6

1 Say "Get a room." (Cool +1)
2 Begin caressing Wendy's back as they kiss [Achievement: Creepy!]
3 Stay silent
 

Choice 7

1 Punch his shoulder
2 Flirt with him (Cool +1) [Achievement: Flirt!]
3 Knock him down a notch (Cool +1)
 

Choice 8

1 Flirt with him
2 Explain that you don't fit in
3 Turn it back on him
 

Choice 9

1 Ask Peter what he plans to do (Cool -1)
2 Say that I'm going to stay and help
3 Leave Peter alone and do as he says (Cool +1)
 

Choice 10

1 Attack the demon with my knife (Cool +2) [Achievement: Quick thinker!]
2 Kick the table into him and push Peter behind me (Cool +1)
3 Grab Peter and run (Life -3)
 

Choice 11

1 Follow him (Cool +2, Life -4)
2 Find a car to hide in
 

Choice 12

1 Follow the stranger
2 Look for keys (Life -4) [Achievement: Worth a Shot...]
3 Shout to the demon to call off his underlings [Achievement: Whiner]
4 Try to summon my demon power
 
Life -3
 

Choice 13

1 Help the stranger (Life -3)
2 Leave him
 

Choice 14

1 Help Peter (Cool +1)
2 Help the others with the underlings (Cool -1)
3 Help Wendy (Cool +2)
 




(alice in demonland 1 walkthrough, alice in demonland achievement guide, delight games walkthrough)

No comments:

Post a Comment