Sunday, July 10, 2022

ALICE IN DEMONLAND: PART 3

This is the walkthrough for the 3rd Chapter in the Alice in Demonland series by Delight Games (Premium).

If you are looking for a preferred path to follow, I have highlighted those choices. It will help you to get the high score.

Choices which have been struck through indicate that either the character dies there or game over.

 

Starting stats - Life: 10, Cool: 0

Choice 1

1 Go back (Cool +1)
2 Go forward
3 Jump off the bridge [Achievement: Suicidal tendencies]
 

Choice 2

1 Ask him who he is
2 Ask him who my sire is (Cool -1)
3 Ask him how to end the trials (Cool +1) [Achievement: Eye on the prize!]
4 Ask him what my purpose is (Cool +2)
5 Ask him "What is the meaning of everything?" (Cool +1)
 

Choice 3

1 Where do I even begin? (Cool -1)
2 What if I fail?
3 How do I know the devil was real, and not just a figment of my imagination? (Cool +1)
 

Choice 4

1 Dive under a car to make the sloth work for it (Cool +1) [Achievement: Wise retreat]
    1.1 Charge him with the katana (Cool +1, Life -1)
        1.1.1 Keep using the sword (Life -2)
        1.1.2 Switch to the pistol
            See below 4.2.1.2
    1.2 Go underneath another vehicle
2 Jump onto a car to get some height (Life -2)
    2.1 Fire my pistol
        See below 4.2.1.2
    2.2 Charge with my katana (Life -3)
3 Move quickly around the demon to try to make him dizzy (Cool +2) 
    See below 4.2.1
4 Use my pistol to keep my distance (Cool +1)
    4.1 Shoot him in the legs (Cool +1)
        See below 4.2.1.2
    4.2 Shoot him in the hands
        4.2.1 Run around him (Cool +2) [Achievement: A clever move!]
            4.2.1.1 Keep going, and faster! (Life -3)
                See below 4.2.1.2
            4.2.1.2 Change directions (Cool +1)
                4.2.1.2.1 Taunt him!
                4.2.1.2.2 Better not
        4.2.2 Charge again for the other knee
    4.3 Shoot him in the face
        4.3.1 Run around him, now that he's wounded. (Cool +2)
            See below 4.2.1
        4.3.2 Charge again for the other knee
5 Charge with my katana, my favorite weapon. (Life -3)
    5.1 Run around him now that he's wounded
        See below 4.2.1.2
    5.2 Switch to pistol and back up
    5.3 Charge again, but be careful.
 

Choice 5

1 Dead demons can't remember
2 I wasn't cute when I destroyed envy (Cool +1)
3 No words, just attack. (Cool +2) [Achievement: Seen This Movie!]
 
Life +2 
 

Choice 6

1 Decline the food
2 Eat it (Cool +1)
 

Choice 7

1 Are you a demon?
2 Why were you meeting with the devil? (Cool +1)
 

Choice 8

1 Kade - I don't trust that he's not a demon. [Achievement: Oedipus Complex]
2 Lust - I had been too thirsty for Kade, at the worst times.
3 All seven demons --*Shudder* (Cool +1) [Achievement: I just threw up in my mouth] 
4 Wrythe - Sometimes I have a temper like a wrath demon (Cool +1)
 




(alice in demonland 3 walkthrough, alice in demonland achievement guide, delight games walkthrough)

No comments:

Post a Comment