Sunday, July 10, 2022

ALICE IN DEMONLAND: PART 2

This is the walkthrough for the 2nd Chapter in the Alice in Demonland series by Delight Games (Premium).

If you are looking for a preferred path to follow, I have highlighted those choices. It will help you to get the high score.

Choices which have been struck through indicate that either the character dies there or game over.

 

Starting stats - Life: 10, Cool: 0

Choice 1

1 It's likely, since I was able to kill him. (Cool +1)
2 No, I don't believe I possess envy qualities.
3 What do you think? You would know better than me. (Cool +1) [Achievement: Deflector!]
 

Choice 2

1 Why do you think moths began receiving markings? (Cool +2)
2 What do you mean by 'became wolves?' (Cool +1)
3 Why are the demons so intent on this game?
4 What happens when two dark moths produce offspring? (Cool +1) [Achievement: Inquisitive]
 

Choice 3

1 Keep it to yourself [Achievement: Keeping it close to the vest, huh?]
2 Share some information (Cool +1)
 

Choice 4

1 Just deciding if I'm supposed to kill you or not [Achievement: Joker!]
2 I'd rather let you do this yourself
3 Fine, hold still. If I cut you, it's your own fault.
 

Choice 5

1 You're going to slay your demon sire, no problem. (Cool +2)
2 I won't let you die (Cool -1)
3 I'm scared too (Cool -1)
 

Choice 6

1 Pam's still angry about the shield thing [Achievement: You're not gonna take it!]
2 Pam's jealous about Kade (Cool -1)
3 It probably was an accident - I should just accept her apology. [Achievement: Sucka!]
4 Forget Pam - What was with those demon powers Kade just showed? (Cool +1)
 

Choice 7

1 Bounce my eyebrows, suggestively. (Cool -1) [Achievement: You Hussy!]
2 Ask 'Looks like you're either on the lust or the envy team'. (Cool +1)
3 Say nothing
 

Choice 8

1 Gluttony (Cool +1) (redirected to other options)
2 Sloth (Cool -1) (redirected to other options)
3 Envy (redirected to other options
4 Pride (Cool +1) (redirected to other options)
 

Choice 9

1 Life is all about the consequences (Cool +1)
2 What if everyone felt that way?
3 Why do you feel that way? (Cool +1)
 

Choice 10

1 I would never betray my own, regardless of feelings. (Cool +1)
2 Feelings? For him? (Cool -1)
3 I've told you everything I know 
4 Better not to say anything
 





(alice in demonland 2 walkthrough, alice in demonland achievement guide, delight games walkthrough)

No comments:

Post a Comment