Sunday, July 10, 2022

BLOOD AND SNOW: PART 1

This is the walkthrough for the 1st Chapter in the Blood and Snow series by Delight Games (Premium).

If you are looking for a preferred path to follow, I have highlighted those choices. It will help you to get the high score.

Choices which have been struck through indicate that either the character dies there or game over.

 

Starting stats - Life: 10, Cool: 0

Choice 1

1 No, I haven't seen him. Apparently he's cute?
2 Yeah, we've made out like five times already. (Cool +2)
3 He's alright. Nothing to write home about. (Cool +1)
 

Choice 2

1 Yeah, I know. I'm like a herd of klutzy elephants. (Cool +1) [Achievement: Joker!]
2 Rude!
3 Yeah, right. Like my parents would ever come watch me run. (Cool -1)
 

Choice 3

1 Do I have a choice?
2 Sure, lay it on me. [Achievement: Pick your battles!]
3 They're never actually that funny. (Cool -1)
 

Choice 4

1 If you all are going to make fun of me, don't be so lazy. (Cool +1)
2 Yeah, funny. (sarcastic)
 

Choice 5

1 Of course (Cool +1)
2 I wish you'd stop encouraging these jokes and stick up for me (Cool +2)
3 Why should I? You're making fun of me. [Achievement: Dramatic Much?]
 

Choice 6

1 Sorry about that
2 Hey, I must be falling for you. [Achievement: Awk! Awk! Awkward.]
3 Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! (Cool -1)
 

Choice 7

1 Ha ha. Could you help me up, please?
2 I've fallen all over myself for more than one guy today, Gabe. You're not special. (Cool -1) [Achievement: Mood Killer]
3 How else would I have pulled you away from your gaggle of geese? (Cool +1)
 

Choice 8

1 Pull away
2 Knee him in the groin (Cool +1) [Achievement: Groin Pains!]
3 Blush and giggle
4 Say "I love the smell of your BO."
 

Choice 9

1 Wait. What? Gabe, why Gabe? (Cool -1)
2 Why would you ever want to snuggle up with Gabe? There's six others.
3 Hey, I had dibs on him for tonight. (Cool +1)
 

Choice 10

1 Don't tell her (Cool +1)
2 Tell her like it's a joke and see what she says
 

Choice 11

1 Go out and search for Gatsby
2 Go back inside [Achievement: Seen This Movie!]
 

Choice 12

1 How could you?!
2 You guys are jerks! (Cool -1)
3 I could kill you! (Cool -2)
 

Choice 13

1 Why didn't you bring me any cake then? (Cool +1)
2 Go away!
3 How exactly do you think you will help?
 

Choice 14

1 What about your morning breath? It might singe my eyelashes.
2 You know Cindy likes you, right? (Cool +1) [Achievement: Best Friends Forever!]
3 This is weird, though, isn't it?
 

Choice 15

1 Forgive them quickly (Cool +1)
2 Make them beg for it
 

Choice 16

1 An activity sounds great, though.
2 Don't bother, I'm not worth all the trouble. (Cool -1) [Achievement: Low Self Esteem]
3 Wait, like a real party? (Cool +1)
 

Choice 17

1 Rockin' the pirate look, I see. (Cool +1)
2 Hey, you look really nice! [Achievement: Manners matter!]
 

Choice 18

1 Just get up and say you're going to the bathroom (Cool +1) [Achievement: Sneaky]
2 Say "I think someone's watching me."
 

Choice 19

1 Make a joke (Cool +1)
2 Complain about the smell
 

Choice 20

1 Nothing gets by you, does it? (Cool -1)
2 No, just a female friend of the family.
 

Choice 21

1 I think that's between me and Gabe (Cool +1)
2 I'm not sure
 

Choice 22

1 Tell him honestly you're scared and your knee is hurt [Achievement: Super honest!]
2 Tell him you're not scared and to stop wasting your time
 

Choice 23

1 Knee him in the groin
2 Keep talking to distract him (Cool +1) [Achievement: Pragmatic]
 

Choice 24

1 Turn to Kenmei (Cool +1)
2 Ask Gabe if anything happened to them
3 Ask Gabe why he didn't protect me (Cool -1)
4 Accuse the guys of tricking me (Cool -1) [Achievement: Strange Choice]
 

Choice 25

1 Why can't I hear Kenmei's heartbeat? (Cool +1)
2 Did I dream everything?
 




(blood and snow part 1 walkthrough, blood and snow achievement guide, delight games walkthrough)

No comments:

Post a Comment