Sunday, July 10, 2022

BLOOD AND SNOW: PART 4

This is the walkthrough for the 4th Chapter in the Blood and Snow series by Delight Games (Premium).

If you are looking for a preferred path to follow, I have highlighted those choices. It will help you to get the high score.

Choices which have been struck through indicate that either the character dies there or game over.

 

Starting stats - Life: 10, Cool: 0

Choice 1

1 To annoy you, of course. (Cool -1)
2 Because I have more important things to worry about than what I'm wearing (Cool +1)
3 Because they're comfortable
 

Choice 2

1 Run for the door (Life -1) [Achievement: Cowardly retreat!]
2 Go to her [Achievement: Suicidal tendencies]
3 Stand my ground (Cool +1)
 

Choice 3

1 Run (Life -3)
2 Fight them (Cool +2, Life -4)
3 Dodge and evade (Cool +2)

Life +3
 

Choice 4

1 Grab it by its tail (Cool +1)
2 Dive onto its body
 

Choice 5

1 Try hand-to-hand combat (Cool +1)
2 Turn and run back home
 

Choice 6

1 Dodge him (Cool +1)
2 Punch him (Cool +1)
 

Choice 7

1 Refuse the apple (Cool +1)
2 Take the apple [Achievement: Sucka!]
 

Choice 8

1 Just let it go
2 Ask him for more details (Cool +1)  
3 Tell him outright
 

Choice 9

1 No, I understand completely. This is typical Cindy. (Cool -1)
2 You're right, I don't understand. Why don't you explain it to me?
 

Choice 10

1 Go find Gabe (Cool -1)
2 Head to the museum
 

Choice 11

1 Tell her the truth
2 Just forgive her (Cool +1)
  

Choice 12

1 What about the other revenants? (Cool +1)
2 I didn't sign up for this?
3 I bet you say that to all the girls? (Cool -1)
 

Choice 13

1 Say "I am fine. Just teen angst." (Cool +1)
2 Say "What are you talking about?"
3 Say nothing (Cool +1) [Achievement: Keeping it close to the vest, huh?]
 

Choice 14

1 I agree. What he did was wrong.
2 Marking me was his duty. He didn't want to. (Cool -1)
3 Seriously Cindy, how do you know all this? (Cool +1)
 

Choice 15

1 Slap her (Cool +1)
2 Ask her to leave (Life -2)
3 Ask her how I'm selfish

Life -2
 

Choice 16

1 Look for my necklace (Life -5)
2 Attack this impostor! (Cool +1, Life -3)
 

Choice 17

1 Run! (Life -4)
2 Go for her legs (Cool +1, Life -3)
3 Look for a weapon (Cool +2) [Achievement: Crushing move!]
 
Life -2
 
Life +2
 

Choice 18

1 Go downstairs! (Cool -1)
2 Search the room more (Cool +1)
3 Check myself for wounds
 

Choice 19

1 Chicken Cacciatore isn't exactly vegan (Cool +1) [Achievement: Trouble Maker]
2 I'm not very hungry
 

Choice 20

1 Make up an excuse and ask her to leave (Cool -1)
2 Agree to try a spell
3 Ask her if she's tried any before (Cool +1)
 

Choice 21

1 Sleep spell (Cool -1)
2 Cat spell (Cool +1)
3 Boils spell
4 Locator spell (Cool +1
 

Choice 22

1 Just ask her what happened
2 Pretend that you know more
    2.1 The part with the spells
    2.2 The part where I attacked Viv (Cool -1)
 

Choice 23

1 Tell them they needed to lock me up (Cool +1) [Achievement: Good Girl!]
2 Run away from all of this
3 Embrace who I've become and fight them
 



(blood and snow part 4 walkthrough, blood and snow achievement guide, delight games walkthrough)

No comments:

Post a Comment