Sunday, July 10, 2022

FROST

This is the walkthrough for the story Frost by Delight Games (Premium).

If you are looking for a preferred path to follow, I have highlighted those choices. It will help you to get the high score.

Choices which have been struck through indicate that either the character dies there or game over.

 

Starting stats - Life: 10, Reputation: 5, Cool: 0

Choice 1

1 Walk faster (Cool +1) [Achievement: Pragmatic]
2 Slow down and listen (Cool +1)
3 Run! (Cool -1)
 

Choice 2

1 Yes! (Cool +1)
2 No way
 

Choice 3

1 Tell him about the farthers (Cool +1, Reputation +1)
2 Offer him an apology for the yarn looking so terrible (Cool -1) [Achievement: Butt kisser]
3 Hand it to him without comment (Cool +1)
 

Choice 4

1 Give her wild congratulations [Achievement: Joker!]
2 Mention the slim-pickings in a village like this (Cool -1)
3 Congratulate her for fulfilling her duty (Reputation +1)
4 Stay silent - If I don't have anything nice to say...
 

Choice 5

1 The farm absorbs most of my time and energy now (Reputation +1)
2 I can find other sources of fun
3 I hardly find social events relaxing
4 Change the subject to the idiotic merchant (Cool +1)
 

Choice 6

1 Interrupt them with a goodbye and leave
2 Make sure Cole knows I'll fight my own battles (Cool +1)
3 Ask them to stop discussing my parents deaths like I'm not there
 

Choice 7

1 The barn (Cool +1)
2 The house
 

Choice 8

1 Make up some other story about my delay (Cool -1)
2 Let Ivy tell her brother what's happened - It's her fault we're in this mess
3 Tell him about the farther before Ivy can say anything (Cool +1)
 

Choice 9

1 Reprimand her
2 Remind her (gently!) about quota
3 Let her stop for the night (Cool +1) [Achievement: Pick your battles!]
 

Choice 10

1 Remind Ivy that he's a farther and our supplies are for the family
2 Tell Ivy to get supplies for me (Cool +1)
3 Tell Ivy she can clean it (Cool -1)
 

Choice 11

1 So I don't have a useless, dead body on my hands (Cool +1)
2 So you can get better and go (Cool +2) [Achievement: A clever move!]
3 Because my sister asked me to
 

Choice 12

1 Tell her about the storms and the sounds I hear within them
2 Tell her I've other things to worry about and these reports are just an inconvenience (Cool +1)
3 Tell her I can believe it because I live it more than she does (Cool +1) [Achievement: You're not gonna take it!]
 

Choice 13

1 Tell her it was one of the horses (Reputation -1)
2 Don't tell her anything - walk away! (Reputation -2)
3 Tell her I found and injured stray (Cool +1)
 

Choice 14

1 What do you want? (Cool +1) [Achievement: Tactless]
2 No, thanks to yours. [Achievement: Snarky!]
3 Never been better
 

Choice 15

1 Elbow him in the face (Cool +1)
    1.1 Laugh with him - he's clearly psycho, and I want to appease him
    1.2 Wrench my wrists free and push him away (Cool +1)
    1.3 This time, knee him in the groin.
2 Head-butt him (Cool +1)
3 Knee him in the groin (Cool +1) [Achievement: Groin Pains!]
 

Choice 16

1 Annoyed that for all I do, my sister just thinks I'm a flirt. (Cool +1)
2 Disgusted at the very idea (Cool -1)
3 Ignore her
 

Choice 17

1 Go to the barn - quickly.
2 Look around for tracks - first. (Cool +2)
3 Stop and listen for watchers (Cool +1)
 

Choice 18

1 Are you done ogling our belongings? (Cool +1)
2 I wasn't ogling
3 Yes, it didn't take long.
 

Choice 19

1 Yell into the house for Ann (Reputation -1) [Achievement: Awk! Awk! Awkward.]
    1.1 Try again - with an apology and some begging. (Reputation +1)
        See below 2.2
    1.2 Go around the back (Reputation -1) (redirected to other options)
    1.3 Find Ann's room and throw a pebble at her window (Cool +1) [Achievement: Push your luck]
        See below 2.2
2 Tell her I'm Ann's friend [Achievement: Diplomat]
    2.1 The mayor knows who I am, please just ask him.
    2.2 If Ann is home, you can ask her. (Cool +1)
        2.2.1 Watcher tracks (Cool +1)
        2.2.2 Quota
3 Mention the watcher tracks (Cool +1)
4 Bring up my parents
    4.1 I would like to speak with him about matters concerning their death (Cool +1)
    4.2 I would like to speak with him about the watchers (Cool +1)
    4.3 I would like to thank him for his kindness in the aftermath [Achievement: Should have worked] (go to 1.2 and 1.3)
 

Choice 20

1 How did you hear this rumor? (Cool +1, Reputation -1)
2 Do you have any suspicion of where he might be? (Cool +2, Reputation -3)
3 What will you do with him if you find him? (Cool +1, Reputation -2)
 

Choice 21

1 Farther tracker (Cool +2)
2 Watcher attractor (Cool +1)
3 Some tech that puts me under a farther spell to do his bidding
 

Choice 22

1 Because I rescued you and took care of you (Cool +1)
2 Because I'm keeping you a secret (Cool +2)
3 Because I'm putting my family in jeopardy (Cool +1)
 

Choice 23

1 I'll have to think about it
2 What can you do for me in return? (Cool +1
 

Choice 24

1 Smile at him (Cool +1) [Achievement: Flirt!]
2 Say something
3 Retreat!
 

Choice 25

1 It is expected of me [Achievement: Good Girl!]
2 I have no desire to marry (Cool +1)
3 There isn't anyone I want

 

CHECKPOINT

 

Choice 26

1 Poems are stupid, sappy things. (Cool -1) [Achievement: Super honest!]
2 Maybe I will (Cool +1)
3 Or do you wish I'd read them to you?
 

Choice 27

1 Ask why he broke it off
2 Ask him if he loved her (Cool -1)
3 Ask him if he was disappointed, or regretted anything. (Cool +1)
 

Choice 28

1 Get the first horse (Cool +1)
    1.1 Lure him with food
        1.1.1 Coax him closer (Cool +1)
        1.1.2 Grab the rope (Cool -1)
    1.2 Sneak up and grab the rope (Cool +1) [Achievement: Sneaky!]
2 Go straight after the second horse
 

Choice 29

1 Yarn doesn't grow anywhere, you dolt. (Cool +1)
2 I don't see you carrying a keg, brewer. (Cool +2)
3 I'm looking for my horse (Cool +1)
 

Choice 30

1 Tell him I'm full of surprises (Cool +1)
2 Tell him there are no risks involved (Cool -1)
 

Choice 31

1 Everyone knows everyone in this village [Achievement: Keeping it close to the vest, huh?]
2 A lie - Adam is a potential suitor I was trying to avoid (Cool +1)
3 The truth - His parents had a hand in my parents' deaths (Cool +1)
 

Choice 32

1 No, I'm perfectly capable of coming up with a plan.
2 Yeah - Who knows, he's the horse man of Astralux? (Cool +1)
 

Choice 33

1 Flank on both sides
    1.1 Rush and grab
    1.2 Keep sneaking, then grab. (Cool +1)
2 Lure with fake treat (Cool -1)
    2.1 Double-flank him
    2.2 Have Gabe herd him to you
3 Have Gabe herd him to you (Cool -1)
 

Choice 34

1 Keep going to the barn
2 Go to the house
 

Choice 35

1 Don't hold back - let her have it. She deserves it. (Cool +1)
2 Better just try to let it go. She's not worth it.
 

Choice 36

1 Romantic tryst location (Cool +2)
2 Risk-taker (Cool +1)
3 Offer of assistance
 

Choice 37

1 Sneak out and go home (Reputation -3)
2 Sneak out and go the Brewers' (Cool -1)
3 Stay to the end of the assembly (Cool +1)
 

Choice 38

1 Comfort her
2 Excuse myself (Cool +1)
3 Ask her for information (Cool +2)
 

Choice 39

1 Help Ivy [Achievement: Allegiance to the kinfolk]
    1.1 You need to take care of the horses - routine is important. (Cool +1)
        1.1.1 Stay quiet
            See below 1.1.2
        1.1.2 Talk loudly (Cool +1)
            1.1.2.1 Divert with my horse (Cool +2)
            1.1.2.2 Wait (Cool +1)
    1.2 If there was a fugitive, you wanted to see where he might hide. (Cool +1, Reputation -1)
        See below 1.1
2 Warn Gabe
    2.1 Obviously not, if there's a runaway. (Cool +2, Reputation -2)
        2.1.1 Divert him (Reputation -2)
        2.1.2 Wait (Cool +1)
    2.2 To back off my sister (Cool +2, Reputation -1)
        See below 2.1
    2.3 Nothing
        See below 2.1
 

Choice 40

1 Nice as a farther girl? (Cool +1)
2 Oh, this old thing? (Cool +2)
3 Doesn't matter how I look - just how I act this plan out.
 

Choice 41

1 Making sure my family survives the winter is purpose enough, I think. 
2 I'm only following my parents' purpose, as they laid out for me. (Cool +1, Reputation -1)
 

Choice 42

1 I am not interested in your advances (Cool +2, Reputation -1)
2 Not everything is your business (Cool +1)
3 You'd be better off staying out of my business
 

Choice 43

1 You trust her and you could use her help. [Achievements: Best Friends Forever!]
2 You trust her but you don't want to endanger her
3 You don't trust her
 

Choice 44

(If chose to trust Ann in Choice 43)
1 I just showed you the brooch - What more proof do you need?
2 I have part of the map to Echlos (Cool +2)
3 We're hiding the farther (Cool +1)
 
Cool +2
 
(If chose to not endanger/ not trust Ann in Choice 43)
1 I just showed you the brooch - What more proof do you need?
2 I have part of the map to Echlos (Cool +2)
3 We're hiding the farther
 

Choice 44.1

(If chose to not endanger/ not trust Ann in Choice 43)
1 Use the hairpin and pick the lock
2 Go get a butter knife
3 Go get Ann (Cool -1) (redirected to other options)

Choice 45

(If chose to trust Ann in Choice 43)
1 Take it
2 Trace it (Cool +1)
 
(If chose to not endanger/ not trust Ann in Choice 43)
1 Take it
2 Trace it
 

Choice 45.1

(If chose to trust Ann in Choice 43)
1 Maybe Adam Brewer tricked you
2 Perhaps Cole seeking vengeance for your rejection (Cool +1)
3 Maybe the Mayor has suspicion after all (Cool +1)
4 Maybe nobody - the farthers could be suspicious on their own (Cool +2)
 

Choice 46

1 I wish my parents were around to teach me
2 The mission is too dangerous (Cool +1)
3 Loving someone is too dangerous
 

Choice 47

1 Absolutely (Cool +1)
2 Not at all
 

Choice 48

1 They weren't traitors - you are. (Cool +1) [Achievement: Suicidal tendencies]
2 Are you saying they deserved death? (Cool +2)
3 This doesn't concern you one bit
4 How did you find out? (Cool +1)
 

Choice 49

1 Ask him if there's anything I can do to change his mind (Cool +1)
2 Remind him of how long we've been friends (Cool +2)
3 Tell him if he spares me, I'll tell him more information (Cool +1)
4 Don't bother with a plea - tell him to go to hell.
 

Choice 50

1 Grab the gun
2 Make a circle of snow blossoms (Cool +1) [Achievement: Quick thinker!]
3 Split up and run
 





(frost walkthrough, frost achievement guide, delight games walkthrough)

No comments:

Post a Comment