Sunday, March 27, 2022

OREGON TRAIL 3

This is the walkthrough for the 3rd chapter in the Oregon Trail series by Delight Games.

If you are looking for a preferred path to follow, I have highlighted those choices. It will help you to get the high score.

Choices which have been struck through indicate that either the character dies there or game over.

Achievements from the Oregon Trail app.

 

Starting stats - Life: 10, Morale: 3, Moxie: 0

 

Choice 1

1 It's too crowded in the wagon [Achievement: Passive Aggressive]
2 None of this is your business (Moxie +1, Morale -1)
3 Thanks for the advice (Morale -1) [Achievement: Snarky!]
 

Choice 2

1 Follow Caleb and let Lucy make breakfast
2 Let Caleb leave and help Lucy (Morale +1) [Achievement: Quick Study]
 

Choice 3

1 I thought you wanted to become part of Oregon's high society (Morale +1)
2 You'd be too high maintenance for any farming boy (Morale -1)
3 You're not cut out for that hard work (Morale -1)  

Choice 4

1 Tell him I'll miss him outright (Moxie +1) [Achievement: Best Friends Forever!]
2 Hint that I want him to stick around (Moxie -1)
3 Suggest Lucy would miss him
 

Choice 5

1 We should all have equal say
2 Maybe I'll split off with the Kendalls then, as soon as a wagon is available (Morale -1)
3 I could always find a seat in Simon's wagon (Moxie +1)
 

Choice 6

1 Tell him everything (Moxie +1) [Achievement: Super honest!]
2 Leave out the part about me going (Morale -1)
 

Choice 7

1 Tell her Jack needs her (Moxie +1)
2 Tell her Mrs. Kendall needs her (Morale -1)
 

Choice 8

1 Tell the truth - The more details the better.
2 Tell the truth - But keep it simple. (Morale +1)
3 Lie and say he's alive (Moxie +1)
 

Choice 9

1 Convince him it'd be a waste of time
2 Try to appeal to his sympathetic side
3 Promise to be good company (Moxie +1) [Achievement: Flirt!]
4 Tell him I wouldn't be in trouble with anyone (Moxie +2) [Achievement: Diplomat]
 

Choice 10

1 Kick my mule into high gear (Moxie +2, Morale -2) (go to 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3)
2 Play along (Moxie +1, Morale -1)
    2.1 Say Caleb is my brother-in-law
    2.2 Say Caleb is my betrothed (Moxie +1)
    2.3 Feign a mental breakdown (Moxie +3)
    2.4 Say I'm studying to be an actress (Moxie +2)
3 Try to convince him to finish the hunt instead (Morale -2) (go to 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3)
 

Choice 11

1 Tell him about the gossip (Morale -1) [Achievement: Bad reputation!]
2 Declare my independence (Morale -1)
3 Tell him he's the one avoiding me (Moxie +1)
 

Choice 12

1 I'd hidden something in the wagon
    1.1 A book (Morale +1)
    1.2 A flute
2 I was going to surprise you (Morale +1)
    2.1 Learning a lullaby on a flute
    2.2 Some fresh wild herbs for dinner (Morale -1)
 

Choice 13

1 Definitely. The male attention I've been getting has been mostly the creepy type.
2 No way.  I'm not lying when I say I don't want anyone's attention.
3 Not jealous, but worried - Clearly these trailblazers can't be trusted after what I've seen. (Moxie +1)
4 Yeah, okay, I'm jealous - But of Lawrie and how much everyone likes him (Moxie -1)
  

Choice 14

1 Go outside and protect the wagon from there (Moxie +1, Morale -1)
    1.1 Shoot him - What am I waiting for? [Achievement: Terrible Choice!] (redirected to other options)
    1.2 Stay hidden and wait to shoot (Moxie +1, Morale +2)
    1.3 Call the bandit's attention to me (Moxie +2)
2 Stay where I am, like Jack said (Morale +1; Moxie +2)
3 Yell for Jack - It'd be better if he were here. (Moxie-1, Morale -1; Moxie +2)
 

Choice 15

1 Hide underneath the wagon
    1.1 Help Jack (Moxie +2, Life -1)
    1.2 Stay put and shoot (Moxie +3)
2 Run to wagon cover (Moxie +2)
    2.1 Stand and use a wagon as cover (Moxie +2, Life -2)
    2.2 Crawl under a wagon (Moxie +2)
3 Run through the camp and shoot (Moxie +1, Morale -2) (redirected to other options)
 

Choice 16

1 Simon [Achievement: Team Simon]
    1.1 Go through the center (Moxie +1, Life -2)
        1.1.1 Sneak around him
        1.1.2 Shoot him
    1.2 Go around the camp
        1.2.1 Shoot him (Moxie +2)
        1.2.2 Sneak around him
2 Caleb [Achievement: Team Caleb]
    2.1 In the usual place (Life -1, Morale -1)
    2.2 At the outskirts (Morale +1) [Achievement: Nice deduction]
        2.2.1 Sneak around him
        2.2.2 Shoot him (Moxie +2) [Achievement: Revenge!]
3 Lucy (Morale +1)
    3.1 Sneak around him
    3.2 Shoot him




(oregon trail 3 walkthrough, oregon trail achievement guide, delight games walkthrough)

No comments:

Post a Comment