Sunday, March 27, 2022

OREGON TRAIL 4

This is the walkthrough for the 4th chapter in the Oregon Trail series by Delight Games.

If you are looking for a preferred path to follow, I have highlighted those choices. It will help you to get the high score.

Choices which have been struck through indicate that either the character dies there or game over.

Achievements from the Oregon Trail app.

 

Starting stats - Life: 10, Morale: 4, Moxie: 0

 

Choice 1

1 I don't do well with blood
2 Reminds me of when my Pa died (Moxie +1, Morale -1)
3 I'd like to get dressed now
4 Focus on Simon, not me. (Morale +1)
 

Choice 2

1 Apologize profusely (Morale -1)
2 Tell him about Simon and Lucy right away (Moxie +1)
3 Let him speak (Moxie -1)
 

Choice 3

1 Volunteer (Moxie +1, Morale -1)
2 Stand aside
3 Go outside (Moxie -1)
 

Choice 4

1 Tell her I wasn't asking for his permission (Moxie +2)
2 Try to make him feel guilty
    See below 3
3 Try to reason with him (Moxie +1)
    3.1 Use your Ma
    3.2 Use your responsibility (Morale +1)
 

Choice 5

1 Ask him to reconsider (Morale +1) [Achievement: Worth a Shot...]
2 Beg him to reconsider (Moxie -1)
3 Leave quietly
4 Leave - but not without comment (Moxie +1, Morale -2) [Achievement: Burn the Boats Behind You]
  

Choice 6

1 No, he's a jerk.
2 Just thank him (Morale +1)
3 Sure - he is kind of funny.
 

Choice 7

1 Tell her I helped
    1.1 Tell her my role (Morale -1)
    1.2 Tell her about my warnings beforehand (Moxie +1, Morale -2)
    1.3 Let it go
2 Stay quiet
3 Jokingly gush about Caleb (Morale +1)
 

Choice 8

1 Do it myself (Moxie +1, Morale -1)
2 Ask him to show me [Achievement: Pragmatic]
    2.1 I shouldn't have to rely on you [Achievement: Independent Woman!]
    2.2 I need a break from you, sometimes. (Morale -1)
    2.3 Wouldn't want Mrs. Kendall worried about you helping me.
 

Choice 9

1 Be firm with him (Morale +1)
2 Ignore his suggestion
 

Choice 10

1 Mention the kiss (Moxie +1)
    See below 2.1
2 Just call him out (Moxie +1) [Achievement: Nosey]
    2.1 Try bringing up the kiss (Moxie +1)
        2.1.1 It worked, didn't it?
        2.1.2 I'm not a real nurse, am I? (Morale +1)
        2.1.3 I wanted to (Moxie +1)
    2.2 Try a little light begging (Moxie +1)
See below 2.1
    2.3 Let it go (Moxie -1)
3 Drop it (Moxie -1)
 

Choice 11

1 We should rejoin the main party - safety in numbers. (Morale +1)
    1.1 Push it up to a grueling pace (Moxie +1, Morale -3)
    1.2 Hang back at the normal pace
2 They should go back and fight for that buffalo (Morale -1)
    See below 1
3 We should just be more vigilant and guarded (Moxie +1)
 

Choice 12

1 Stay out of it (Moxie -1)
2 Suggest a small group - minus Caleb - goes to the Indian camp. (Moxie +2, Morale -1)
3 Back Caleb up - If anything, it might get me back on his good side again. (Morale -1)
 

Choice 13

1 Robinson Crusoe [Achievement: Strange Choice] (redirected to other options)
2 Simon's whittling knife (Morale -1)
3 Animal figurines (Morale -1)
4 Coffee, flour and sugar
 

Choice 14

1 Ask Caleb to go with you (Morale +1) [Achievement: Push your luck]
2 Go alone (Moxie +2)
 

Choice 15

1 You could've gone with me, you know. (Morale +1)
2 I didn't need you to worry about me, obviously. (Moxie +1)
3 Nothing, just let him finish. (Morale +2)
 

Choice 16

1 Set the pace to grueling
2 Send someone ahead (Morale +1




(oregon trail 4 walkthrough, oregon trail achievement guide, delight games walkthrough)

No comments:

Post a Comment