Thursday, March 3, 2022

ROGUE'S CHOICE 15: A HIGHER POWER

This is the walkthrough for the 15th chapter in the Rogue's Choice series by Delight Games.

If you are looking for a preferred path to follow, I have highlighted those choices. It will help you to get the high score.

Choices which have been struck through indicate that either the character dies there or game over.

Achievements from the Rogue's Choice app.

 

Starting stats - Life: 3, Morale: 0

 

Life +2

 

Choice 1

1 Start on your won toward Fortress Egraine
2 Wait for Reka (Life +1)
    2.1 Creep up with your bow (Morale +2, Life -2)
    2.2 Ambush it here (Morale +2, Life -4)
 

Choice 2

1 I have gold! (Life -2)
2 Stop in the name of Alathia! (Morale +1)
3 Behold the hero of Ring City! (Life -2)
 
Life +3
 

Choice 3

1 Draw your bow and shoot him
2 Charge him with your sword (Life -1)
3 Say "Looking for someone" (Life -1)
4 Say "Hunting for deer" (Morale +1)
 

Choice 4

1 Wait and watch (Morale +1)
2 Creep up on her and try to capture her (Life -1)
3 Go talk to her [Achievement: Diplomat]
    3.1 To share my food and talk (Morale +2)
    3.2 To buy some information with shiny gold
 

Choice 5

1 Try the front doors (Life -1)
2 Hide under the tower
 
Morale +1
 
Life +1
  

Choice 6

1 I am a guest of Drala (Morale -1)
2 I am looking for someone
3 I am looking for something (Morale -1)
 

Choice 7

1 It hurts my feelings to be treated worse than a beaver (Morale +1) [Achievement: Whiner]
2 The sooner you aid me, the sooner I'll leave (Morale +1)
3 Oh, I suppose you wouldn't know, as you are merely children (Morale -1)
4 From my bow, you can see I am a friend to elves
 

Choice 8

1 Follow Egra's voice (Morale +1)
2 Continue up
 

Choice 9

1 A kiss (Morale +2)
2 The road (Life -2) (redirected to other options)
3 Six
4 A map
 

Choice 10

1 Switch the amulets fast
2 Approach while looking for traps (Morale +1; Life -3)
3 Try to talk to Egra (Morale +1) 




(rogue's choice 15 walkthrough, rogue's choice achievement guide, delight games walkthrough)

No comments:

Post a Comment