Sunday, March 13, 2022

ROGUE'S CHOICE 16: UGH! NOT MORE DRAGONS!

This is the walkthrough for the 16th chapter in the Rogue's Choice series by Delight Games.

If you are looking for a preferred path to follow, I have highlighted those choices. It will help you to get the high score.

Choices which have been struck through indicate that either the character dies there or game over.

Achievements from the Rogue's Choice app.

 

Starting stats - Life: 8, Morale: 0, Favor: 10

 

Choice 1

1 Because I'm unpredictable (Morale +1, Favor +2)
2 I've climbed this far and I'd like to see what's up there (Favor +2)
3 Because I'm a hero! (Morale +1)

Choice 2

1 Turn invisible
2 Transform into someone else
    2.1 Drala (Life -2, Favor -3; Morale +1, Favor +2; Favor -3)
    2.2 Krea (Morale +1, Favor -3; Favor -3)
    2.3 Lesthrel, Kalaak's apprentice (Morale +1; Favor -3)
3 Tell Egra to handle it (Morale +1) [Achievement: Pragmatic] (redirected to other options)

Choice 3

1 I shall leave you to your griffin guano and witchcraft (Morale -1)
2 Your mother begged my attendance and so I must leave, anyway. (Morale +1)
3 It shall be the easiest promise I have ever kept
 

Choice 4

1 Ask "For what purpose?" (Morale +1)
2 Ask "Like you did with your daughter?" (Morale +1, Favor +2, Life -2) [Achievement: Escalator!]
3 Say nothing and nod
 

Choice 5

1 My place is by your side in these dangerous times (Morale +1)
2 I found the elves boring (Favor +1) [Achievement: Snarky!]
3 Apologies, my curiosity got the better of me.
 

Choice 6

1 Disguise you scent (Morale +1, Favor -1)
2 Transform literally into the actual Lesthrel
    2.1 Yes, do it. [Achievement: A Terrible Ending]
    2.2 No, just change my scent. (Favor -1)
 

Choice 7

1 House Vru'dahir (Morale +1)
2 That is my business (Life -1)
3 Apologies, that was just a guess.
 

Choice 8

1 I was not certain it was true (Morale +1)
2 I found out only since we last spoke
 

Choice 9

1 Make up a ritual (Favor +2)
2 Walk up and touch the Jab-Laabar (Morale +2; Favor +3, Life -3)
    2.1 Inuxius (Morale +1)
    2.2 Your sister (Morale +3)
    2.3 Egra
 
Favor +4, Life -1
 

Choice 10

1 Give Drala the real pendant (Morale +1, Favor +1)
2 Tell Egra that this is no time for pranks (Morale +1)
3 Agree that Drala shall get what she deserves (Favor +2




(rogue's choice 16 walkthrough, rogue's choice achievement guide, delight games walkthrough)

2 comments:

  1. Since Favor=Life=10 in this chapter I was compelled to pick 1 in choice#4 to raise the score. Yet nothing got me over 700. Turns out the boost in favor when picking 2 instead was +2 not +1, making both picks practically the same. Regardless, thx again for your amazing guides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It appears that I made a slight mistake. Thanks for pointing it out and thanks for reading.

      Delete