Wednesday, March 2, 2022

ROGUE'S CHOICE 10: AN UNEXPECTED TEMPTATION

This is the walkthrough for the 10th chapter in the Rogue's Choice series by Delight Games.

If you are looking for a preferred path to follow, I have highlighted those choices. It will help you to get the high score.

Choices which have been struck through indicate that either the character dies there or game over.

Achievements from the Rogue's Choice app.

 

Starting stats - Life: 5, Morale: 0, Favor: 6

 

Choice 1

1 Talk to the dwarves (Morale +2)
    1.1 Have you seen the female dark elf? (Morale -1)
    1.2 Have you seen Krea? (Morale +1)
    1.3 Have you seen Kalaak?
2 Talk to the minstrels (Morale +1)
    2.1 I seek another lady as well (Morale +1)
    2.2 I seek the Duke's wizard, Kalaak.
3 Go up the grand stairway to the banister
    3.1 I seek Kalaak (Morale +1)
    3.2 I seek the Duke
    3.3 Sorry, I got turned around
  

Choice 2

1 Perhaps I am in disguise
2 It is the man underneath the clothes that matters (Morale +1)
 

Choice 3

1 Ask about her friend
2 Just say that you noticed her earlier (Morale +1)
 

Choice 4

1 It would be my pleasure to be your friend (Morale +2)
2 I am sure a charmer such as yourself makes friends easily (Morale +1)
3 How did you meet Ida? (Morale -1)
 

Choice 5

1 Stay where you are and listen (Morale +1; Life -1, Favor -2)
2 Retreat (Favor +1; Favor -1) [Achievement: Reasonable]
3 Creep up the stairway to have a look
 

Choice 6

1 Attempt to track her
2 Sing to her
3 Disguise yourself
    3.1 The demon, Azizella (Morale +2, Favor -2)
        3.1.1 I am a demon. I know many things. (Favor +1)
        3.1.2 I followed you here
    3.2 The duke (Morale +2, Favor -2)
 

Choice 7

1 Cast your spell, then. (Morale +1, Favor -1)
2 As a mercy to your champion, leave me to this. (Morale +1)
    2.1 Move on from the foreplay (Morale +1)
    2.2 Give her more foreplay (Morale +2)
 

Choice 8

1 I would if you did not hide whenever we are near that priestess (Morale +1)
2 She hates me. Last time I was near her, she poisoned me! (Morale -1)
3 It would be wise to have Krea at my side when we face her
 

Choice 9

1 Ask someone
2 Convince Krea to try to use Hoz (Morale +1)
3 Ask Egra for help (Morale +2, Favor -2)
 

Choice 10

1 Take cover in the fountain
2 Shout at him to stop (Morale +2, Life -3)
3 Tell Egra to use slippery spell (Morale +2, Favor -2)
 

Choice 11

1 Tell Kalaak about Irinova (Morale +2)
2 Remind them of how you defeated their obstacles (Morale -1)
3 Keep quiet (Morale +1)
 

Choice 12

1 To deceive your enemies
2 To deceive the Duke (Morale -1, Life -1)
3 To deceive the people (Morale +1)
 

Choice 13

1 Position yourself for a massage (Life -1)
2 Stroke the statue's hair (Life -1) (redirected to other options)
3 Cup the statue's breasts (Morale +1) [Achievement: Know Thyself]
 

Choice 14

1 The Duke
2 Ann (Morale -1)
3 The Alathian priests (Morale +1)
4 The dwarves (Morale +1)
 

Choice 15

1 Submit (Life -1; Life -2)
2 Run for the temple (Morale +1; Life -2)
3 Make an excuse and try to go on your own
 
Favor -1 




(rogue's choice 10 walkthrough, rogue's choice achievement guide, delight games walkthrough)

1 comment: