Thursday, March 3, 2022

ROGUE'S CHOICE 12: HERO'S REWARD

This is the walkthrough for the 12th chapter in the Rogue's Choice series by Delight Games.

If you are looking for a preferred path to follow, I have highlighted those choices. It will help you to get the high score.

Choices which have been struck through indicate that either the character dies there or game over.

Achievements from the Rogue's Choice app.

 

Starting stats - Life: 4, Morale: 0

 

Choice 1

1 Krea stole it (Morale +1)
2 Avice stole it
3 The amulet was an illusion the whole time [Achievement: Mind Blower!]
 
Life +3
 

Choice 2

1 A great deal of luck (Morale -1) (redirected to other options)
2 At least one of the gods favored me
    2.1 Oohr. It was a joke that I triumph. (Morale +2)
    2.2 Alathia. She knew I needed protection.
    2.3 How should I know?
3 I outwitted Thog (Morale -1)
4 My blade was enchanted with righteous power (Morale +1)
 
Life -2
 

Choice 3

1 Shout "Guards, help!" (Life -1, Morale -1; Life -2)
2 Say "Remember that I am a hero!" (Life -1; Life -2)
3 Say "I am an agent of House Vru'Dahir." (Morale +1)
4 Say "Allow me to pleasure you before I die." (Morale +1; Life -2)
5 Say "I know secrets! If you let me live I will tell them to you." (Life -2)
 

Choice 4

1 She is a priestess of Thog
2 She is the succubus you met earlier (Morale +1)
3 She is Kalaak (Morale -1) [Achievement: Random Choice Maker]
4 Egra has possessed Avice (redirected to other options) [Achievement: Interesting Hypothesis!]
 

Choice 5

1 Alathia's faithful are generous with their tithes (Morale +1)
2 Magic? What does it do? (Morale +1)
3 This should be adequate [Achievement: Cool customer]
 

Choice 6

1 This is too dangerous for a little girl! (Morale -1)
2 If that's what Alathia wants (Morale +1)
 

Choice 7

1 Rooster, slayer of Thog's monster! (Morale +1)
2 Dragon, Maiden Avice's servant. (Morale -1)
3 War Horse, this girl's bodyguard. 
 

Choice 8

1 Send Phoebe in to give a message
2 Go in alone (Morale -1)
3 Take her with you (Morale -1)
 

Choice 9

1 Bonebrow might know where Inuxius is (Morale +1)
2 Bonebrow is a powerful man who will give you justice
 

Choice 10

1 Try to convince Pyria to give you a key
2 Go through the window
 

Choice 11

1 I am here to ask you a favor
2 To see you, of course! (Morale +1)
 

Choice 12

1 Maybe we can try for something more memorable now? (Morale -1) [Achievement: Flirting Failure!]
2 Yet, it was such a deep impression (Morale +1)
3 Enough about the past, let's speak of the present
 

Choice 13

1 She stole it from you (Morale +1) [Achievement: Super honest!]
2 You left something in there (Morale -1)
3 You're afraid for Krea (Morale -1)
4 Offer to do her a favor 




(rogue's choice 12 walkthrough, rogue's choice achievement guide, delight games walkthrough)

No comments:

Post a Comment