Sunday, March 27, 2022

OREGON TRAIL 5

This is the walkthrough for the 5th and final chapter in the Oregon Trail series by Delight Games.

If you are looking for a preferred path to follow, I have highlighted those choices. It will help you to get the high score.

Choices which have been struck through indicate that either the character dies there or game over.

Achievements from the Oregon Trail app.

 

Starting stats - Life: 10, Morale: 4, Moxie: 0

 

Choice 1

1 Give him optimism (Morale -1)
2 Give him the realistic repsonse
3 Let him keep talking - it's probably rhetorical. (Morale +1)
 

Choice 2

1 Has the doctor had other concerns? [Achievement: Strategist]
2 I'm not sure all Lucy needs in rest....
3 I'm worried about Lucy, for more than her headaches. (Moxie +1, Morale -1)
 

Choice 3

1 Keep pushing (Morale -1)
2 Stop talking
 

Choice 4

1 Find the doctor
2 Ask Eliza for advice (Morale +1)
 

Choice 5

1 Barge right in - They have no right to talk about you. (Moxie +1)
    See below 2.1
2 Hang back and keep listening [Achievement: Sneaky]
    2.1 That you wish to marry me (Moxie +2)
        2.1.1 Immediately take care of Ranger and Lightning
        2.1.2 Smile, then take care of the mules. (Morale +1)
        2.1.3 Tell him I've enjoyed our time together too (Moxie +1, Morale +1)
    2.2 You mentioned a woman named Ruthie
        2.2.1 I heard you talking about marrying me (Moxie +1)
            See below 2.1
        2.2.2 No, that was all I heard.
  

Choice 6

1 Remind her I want to teach (Morale +1) [Achievement: Eye on the prize!]
2 Agree with her - There might be something with Caleb.
3 Tell her about my conversation with Simon
  

Choice 7

1 Tease him (Morale +1)
2 Try flirting with him
3 Ask him about the hunt (Morale -1)
4 Tell him about my afternoon with Agatha (Morale +2)
 

Choice 8

1 I think we should take Columbia river (Morale -1)
2 I think we should take Barlow road
 

Choice 9

1 Wake up Jack [Achievement: Reasonable]
2 Grab his rifle and investigate myself (Moxie +2) [Achievement: Confident much?]
    2.1 Fire a warning shot (Moxie +1; Morale +2)
    2.2 Run after him (Moxie +2; Morale +1)
3 Hunger causes hallucinations, doesn't it?
 

Choice 10

1 Caleb (Morale +1)
2 Jack
3 Mr. Kendall (Morale -2)
 
Morale -1
  

Choice 11

1 Her spirit (Morale +1)
2 Her family (Morale -1)
3 Her new opportunities (Morale -2)
 

Choice 12

1 Yes (Moxie +1, Morale -1)
2 No [Achievement: Hardened Pioneer]
 

Choice 13

1 Everyone leaves things they love (Way of the trail)
2 He should keep them - I'll even carry them (Morale +1)
 

Choice 14

1 Rabbit
2 Horse (Morale +1)
 

Choice 15

1 No - It's mine now. (Moxie +2)
2 Absolutely! It's his private property (Morale +1)
3 Yes - After I read some of it... (Moxie +1)
 

Choice 16

1 Yes (Moxie +1)
    1.1 Keep going (Morale -1)
        1.1.1 Talk to him about his initial opinion of me (Moxie +1)
            1.1.1.1 Joke about his ego (SIMON)
            1.1.1.2 Ask him what he'd do if I was upset (SIMON)
            1.1.1.3 Tell him I'm happy for him (SIMON)
            1.1.1.4 Ask him to reconsider (Moxie +2, Morale -2) (CALEB)
        1.1.2 Talk to him about his 'equals' comment (Morale +1, Moxie +2)
            1.1.2.1 Joke about his ego (SIMON)
            1.1.2.2 Admit to him that I am upset
                1.1.2.2.1 Let Caleb go (Morale +1) (SIMON)
                1.1.2.2.2 Ask him to reconsider (Moxie +2, Morale -2) (CALEB)
            1.1.2.3 Tell him I'm happy for him (SIMON)
            1.1.2.4 Ask him to reconsider (Moxie +1, Morale -3)
                1.1.2.4.1 Take one more chance (CALEB) [Achievement: Seize the initiative!]
                1.1.2.4.2 Bow out gracefully (SIMON) [Achievement: Good Sport!]
        1.1.3 Ask him about his promise to Lucy (Moxie +3)
            1.1.3.1 Express happiness (Morale +1) (SIMON)
            1.1.3.2 Ask him to reconsider (Morale -3) (SIMON)
    1.2 Stop here
        1.2.1 Tell Caleb to go first
            See below 1.1.1
        1.2.2 Talk to him about his initial opinion of me (go to 1.1.1)
        1.2.3 Talk to him about his 'equals' comment (go to 1.1.2)
2 No (Morale +1)
    2.1 Tell Caleb to go first
        See below 1.1.1
    2.2 Talk to him about his initial opinion of me (go to 1.1.1)
 

Choice 17

1 Be honest
2 Say she's doing perfectly (Morale +1)
 

Choice 18

1 Tease him for having a daughter who might give him trouble (Moxie +1)
2 Have a heart-to-heart about our relationship (Morale +2)
3 Have a heart-to-heart about his potential relationship with his daughter (Moxie +2, Morale -1)
 

Choice 19

SIMON
 1 Ask him to stay with me (Morale +4) [Achievement: And you lived happily ever after!]
2 Wish him all the best (Morale -1) [Achievement: Fierce Independence!]
3 Ask if I can go with him (Moxie +1; Morale +4) [Achievement: Restless Spirit!]
 
CALEB
1 Tell him about your betrothal
    1.1 From the very beginning (Moxie +1)
    1.2 I only just allowed myself to feel them (Morale +1) [Achievement: Steamy Love Ending!]
    1.3 They've been growing over time
2 Let Caleb tell him (Morale -1) [Achievement: Chicken!] 




(oregon trail 5 walkthrough, oregon trail achievement guide, delight games walkthrough)

No comments:

Post a Comment